Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CVS Couponing!


I went to CVS the other day to stock up on Colgate toothpaste on sale 3 for $5.00. I had three $0.75 off coupons for the toothpaste and was hoping to print off a store coupon to use for the toothpaste as well, but unfortunately their machine was down. I still got a great deal. I also had a $0.50 off coupon for Honey Nut Cheerios!
 After the coupons the toothpaste was $0.91 each and the cereal was $0.50!
Total spent: $3.25 + tax
Total saved: $7.32


In a separate visit...
I went to stock up on Cascade! The big bottles were on sale for $3.99 and I had two $1.00 off coupons!
I scanned my card (which is technically my mom's) and it printed out $7.00 in Extra Care Bucks!
I didn't want any of those ECB's to go to waste so I grabbed a Gatorade for $0.99!
Total spent: -$0.03
Total saved: $15.57
*I did not get the three cents back though...but it was nice getting everything for free!
Thanks, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment