Thursday, July 21, 2011

Walgreens Couponing!


My Mom and Grandmother asked me to print off some bridal portraits and wedding pictures so I decided to give Walgreens a try. They had a 20% off coupon in the sales ad for enlargements, but there was a 50% off coupon on the website!!!
We needed some hand soap, which was on sale for $0.99 each with a store coupon.
I got all of this for $7.22 and saved $8.29!
The deal here was really on the pictures, I got two 8x10's and one 5x7 for $3.78 + tax!
 They were great quality too!


In a separate visit...
The week before I went to buy these...


They were on sale 2 for $2.00 and I had two $2.00 off coupons!
...but they were sold out. So, I asked for a raincheck.
When I went back the other day, they had exactly four on the shelf!
They redeemed the raincheck and let me use my coupons!
Total spent: $0.28 (just the tax)!
Total saved: $4.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment