Monday, August 22, 2011

Blogging Hiatus!

So, I can't believe it has been a week since my last post! 
I can tell you last week was CRAZY and BUSY getting back into the swing of things at work!
I am excited for the new school year though!

My new school year resolutions:

1. Less procrastination...I don't want to say "none" here, because it's bound to happen a little...
2. Get to school a little earlier...I don't like walking in with the students. I mean I work in a high school, so I kind of blend in. 
3. To be more patient...in my field, patience is a must!
4. To be a better advocate for my students...now that I have the first year under my belt, I have more confidence in myself as a professional. Last year I doubted myself a lot and gave in to those who didn't agree with the ways of my field.
5. Of course, to give each student my best so we can have a successful school year!

1 comment:

  1. Good rules to follow! I'm so proud of you...of course I always have been. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete