Friday, August 12, 2011

CanvasPeople!

I frequent southernsavers.com and a few weeks ago there was a post about savemore.com!
I went to the website and the deal for the day was for a voucher for a canvas print from canvaspeople.com!
I had a picture that I really wanted enlarged to hang in our bedroom, so I thought this would be perfect. 
When I signed up with savemore.com, I instantly received a $10 credit.
The voucher for the canvas that I wanted was $37 (originally $88.99).
So, I ended up paying $27 for the voucher. A redemption code was then emailed to me for the 16x20 canvas print that I just entered during checkout at canvaspeople.com! I was so excited, but a little skeptical about how it would turn out.

About a week and a half later it came...and it was perfect!





It looks a little small on the wall so I am planning on adding a few more photos to each side!


I will definitely be using savemore.com and canvaspeople.com again!
If you are interested in savemore.com, here is my referral link...just copy and paste!
http://svmr.co/s_Ff
You should get a $10 credit when you sign up too!



No comments:

Post a Comment