Thursday, August 4, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new!



I recently sent my Dooney & Bourke back to the company to see if it could be repaired. It had a rip in the fabric on the back.
It was this bag, just in the dark pink...


I was heartbroken to see it go...and even more when I received a letter back saying "BAG BEYOND REPAIR."
However, D&B offers a Valued Customer trade in program to it's customers when they are unable to repair items. 
They offer credits valued at half the original price of the item returned!
So, my frown turned upside down and now this is on the way to my house!

http://dooney6.richfx.com.edgesuite.net/image/media/5S739_5SBMMAMC/level_02.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's so amazing of them!! Hooray! Glad that you are getting an amazing new purse!

    ReplyDelete